As transplants to North Dakota, coming from South Dakota, Wisconsin and Kansas, these members of the Bison defense got to know each other through football, but how many random questions can they answer about Nate Tanguay’s life off the field?
1. If you were in the circus, what would your act be?
NATE TANGUAY: Lion tamer
DAN MARLETTE: Trapeze (Points: 0)
MATT PLANK: Bearded lady (Points: 0)
2. Are you usually early or late?
DM: Early (Points: +1)
MP: Early (Points: +1)
3. You are in charge of picking the mascot for a new professional sports team, but it has to be a bird (one that’s not already used). What would you pick?
DM: Toucans (Points: 0)
MP: Parakeets (Points: 0)
4. What’s something that a bunch of people are obsessed with but you don’t get?
DM: Urgency (Points: 0)
MP: What Saturdays are for (Points: 0)
5. If you had to wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?
NT: Gray or green
DM: Periwinkle (Points: 0)
MP: Green (Points: +1)
6. What grade did you start playing football in school?
NT: Fourth grade
DM: Third grade (Points: 0)
MP: Fourth grade (Points: +1)
7. Are you more nervous before a big game or a big exam?
NT: I don’t get nervous
DM: Big game (Points: 0)
MP: Nate doesn’t get nervous (Points: +1)
8. What’s the furthest you’ve ever traveled from home (city and state/ country)?
NT: Dominican Republic
DM: Florida (Points: 0)
MP: Dominican Republic (Points: +1)
DAN MARLETTE: Loser with +1
MATT PLANK: Winner with +5