Message from Mike Dragosavich – Publisher
I am pleased to share with you that we have an exciting new special edition of Bison Illustrated coming this August. We believe that the best way Bison Illustrated can contribute to NDSU’s Athletic Program is to reach Bison supporters outside of the Fargo-Moorhead area. This is taking into consideration that the fans outside of the home market do not have as much exposure to the Bison and it can be challenging for the athletic department to reach them. With that being said, we are going to be working hand in hand with the NDSU Alumni Association in efforts to mail more than 40,000 additional NDSU Alumni a copy of the August “Where are they now?” edition of Bison Illustrated. Along with many features on some of NDSU’s greatest former student-athletes, this special issue will include a special 16-page insert section that will help provide more information about the Alumni Foundation and people who have helped make NDSU what it is today.
General Information (Updated May 2018, Subject to change)
- This is a free annual issue.
- A goal of this issue is to recruit alumni to strengthen their engagement in NDSU athletics, the Fargo-Moorhead community and the University.
- The entire magazine will focus on former athletes who are making a positive impact in one fashion or another. We will also cover resources about how alumni can become more involved in athletics.
- The magazine is slated to circulate throughout the month of August.
- The magazine will include an additional temporary cover that will include an offer to subscribe to Bison Illustrated. The backside of the cover will have information about how the reader can join the different fundraising opportunities at NDSU.
- A special 16-page inserted section will be developed in conjunction with the NDSU Alumni Association.
- The magazine will also be distributed throughout the Red River Valley.